|Zoltan Istvan's political platform is often different than his futurist, artistic, and philosophical writings.
As a speaker, journalist, and novelist, Zoltan attempts to expand his readers perspectives by
challenging them with original and provocative ideas. As a politician, he aims to efficiently solve
problems in the real world that will directly help humanity and improve (and streamline)
government--often by using science and technology as the means.
Zoltan is currently writing a series of articles defining his platform:
Here are the first ones:
1) Newsweek: Why I'm Running as a Libertarian for California Governor
2) Psychology Today: The Future of Taxes (a Libertarian Transhumanist's Take)
3) The Daily Dot: How Should Libertarians Treat Harmful Natural Phenomena?
4) TechCrunch: Is Monetizing Federal Land the Way to Pay for Basic Income?
5) Wired UK: How Humans Can Compete Against Machines in the Future Economy
More articles are coming soon!