|Zoltan Istvan's political platform is often different than his futurist, artistic, and philosophical writings. As a
speaker, journalist, and novelist, Zoltan attempts to expand his readers perspectives by challenging them
with original and provocative ideas. As a politician, he aims to efficiently solve problems in the real world
that will directly help humanity and improve (and streamline) government--often by using science and
technology as the means.
Zoltan is currently writing a series of articles defining his platform:
Here are some of them:
1) Newsweek: Why I'm Running as a Libertarian for California Governor
2) Psychology Today: The Future of Taxes (a Libertarian Transhumanist's
3) The Daily Dot: How Should Libertarians Treat Harmful Natural
Phenomena? (Pondering New Ways to Interpret the Non-aggression
4) TechCrunch: Federal Land Dividend: Is Monetizing Federal Land the Way
to Pay for Basic Income?
5) HuffPost: Let’s Turn America’s Military-Industrial Complex into a Science-
6) Wired UK: How Humans Can Compete Against Machines in the Future
7) Vice Motherboard: Liberty Might Be Better Served by Doing Away with
8) The American Conservative: The Growing World of Libertarian
9) Reason: Reparations are Needed to Help Drug War Victims, Including
10) San Francisco Chronicle: Radical Tech Like Chip Implants Make Humans
11) HuffPost: The Libertarian Futurist’s Case for Avoiding War and Military
More articles are coming soon!